The Dev Ops engineer will be an important part of the rapidly scaling infrastructure and data management demands at Tru Optik. This position is anything but academic. Tru Optik is a fast-paced startup environment, where we value team members that can apply past knowledge, but think out of the box and look for creative ways to solve complex problems. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work closely with members of both the engineering and product development teams.
- Analyze, design, implement and validate strategies for continuous deployment to both host- and cloud-based infrastructure
- Ensure high availability on both production and pre-production systems
- Design and implement automated dynamic environments to support the needs of delivery teams
- Collaborate with functional and technical team members to develop deployment strategies for existing and new types of services
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering, with 6+ years industry experience preferred
- Ability to architect complex, multi-site networks, both WAN and LAN
- Expert level knowledge of Cisco, Juniper, Arista or similar routing and switching platforms
- Expert level knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6, BGP, OSPF and IS-IS and Spanning Tree Protocol
- Strong understanding of current WAN/LAN technologies being utilized within the industry
- Knowledge of network security including IDS, DDoS, Firewalls, and other distributed attack schemes
- Ability to script and code in Perl, PHP, Ruby, Python, C, Reddis or other relevant languages
- Expert level knowledge of network monitoring, and the tools needed to effectively monitor a network
- Excellent written documentation and verbal communication skills
- Proactive “get it done” mentality, while following change control methods and processes
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, a creative and methodical thinker
- Working for a rapidly growing start up with room for advancement
- Incentive stock options package
- 401K with company match
- Generously subsidized employee and family health insurance
- 24/7 snacks and beverages and company wide lunch weekly!
- Diverse and inviting work environment
Tru Optik is a trailblazer in data-driven OTT audience and consumer monetization. Armed with the largest census-level audience measurement of global OTT media consumption and a proprietary tech stack, Tru Optik works with advertisers to publishers and all players in the value chain to bring data to the OTT ecosystem.
Submit a completed resume and cover letter