Work proactively and collaboratively to source and close new strategic partnerships.
The Business Development team is ultimately responsible for creating and curating the Tru Optik partner ecosystem to provide our customers with the best access to leading media, data and technology partners in the industry.
• Work with the Sales, Product & Customer Success organizations to identify partnerships that would augment Tru Optik’s Platform and improve our clients’ experience with our software.
• Research, originate, negotiate and close strategic partnerships that add value to Tru Optik’s Audience Monetization Platform, DMP, DSP, and drive revenue.
• Build and present business cases for new channels and/or partners. Prioritize partnerships based on ROI and strategic considerations.
• Communicate new partnerships internally and externally. Oversee successful integration and launch of new partners.
• Collaborate with Tru Optik’s Marketing team to develop Go-To-Market strategies for new partners.
• Actively represent Tru Optik in the Digital Marketing and Ad Tech ecosystems.
• Drive process initiatives that improve operational efficiency. Focus on scaling.
• Working for a rapidly growing start up with room for advancement
• Incentive stock options package
• 401K with company match
• Generously subsidized employee and family health insurance
• 24/7 snacks and beverages and company wide lunch weekly!
• Diverse and inviting work environment
• Bachelors degree required.
• 5+ years relevant professional experience, ideally in business development, strategic alliances or product management at a relevant high-tech company.
• Experience and professional network within marketing software, digital media and/or ad technology.
• Contract negotiation experience.
• Proven track record sourcing, structuring, and closing large strategic partnerships.
Required Talents & Attributes:
• An Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, simultaneously, in an extremely fast paced environment.
• Ability to formulate a partnership vision, strategy, and execution plan.
• Understanding of audience data, personalization, tag management, digital media, programmatic buying and selling, analytics, privacy, rich media and creative technologies.
• Up to date on trends in Cloud computing, social media, mobile, digital video and digital advertising.
• Technical ability to understand software and recognize areas of product integration, discuss product roadmaps, and engage with product managers.
• A business leader who is able to drive with influence on and relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally.
• Passionate about technology, innovation and high-growth businesses.
About Tru Optik
Tru Optik is a trailblazer in data driven millennial audience and consumer monetization. Armed with the largest census level audience measurement of global OTT media consumption, Tru Optik uses interest and behavior segmentation to empower brands, media companies and agencies to deliver targeted advertising and experiences to millennials across all channels.
Submit a completed resume and cover letter