Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will work proactively and collaboratively to develop, source and close media and data agreements with agencies, advertisers and OTT publishers looking to leverage Tru Optik’s solutions for OTT. You will be a solution seller with a consultative approach, bringing an industry-leading and exclusive OTT data solution that can be leveraged through direct buys or programmatic executions (DSPs or agency trading desks).
Tru Optik’s OTT Data Management Platform is the first and only tech and data stack that works seamlessly across all three OTT platforms: connected TV, desktop and mobile and provides solutions throughout the process: targeting and segmentation, measurement, and off- and on-line attribution.
• Work with agency teams and brand-direct digital or video planners and buyers to create data-driven solutions (media plans, measurement, attribution) in the OTT marketplace
• Develop and manage a strong and robust pipeline of prospects and opportunities
• Close agreements with agencies and brands
• Drive programmatic demand to our integrated DSP partners
• Sell measurement and attribution products to OTT publishers and agencies
• Working for a rapidly growing start up with room for advancement
• Incentive stock options package
• 401K with company match
• Generously subsidized employee and family health insurance
• 24/7 snacks and beverages and company wide lunch weekly!
• Diverse and inviting work environment
• Bachelors degree required
• 5-7 years of relevant professional experience, previously selling martech, data or adtech products in an early-stage industry
• Bonus points for direct sales experience at a data management platform or a data-led media organization
• Demonstrated track record of deals and relationships at key agencies, brands and DSPs
• Understanding of the OTT ecosystem primarily, and its various influences: audience data, personalization, tag management, digital media, programmatic buying and selling, analytics, privacy, rich media and creative technologies
• Willingness to entertain clients and prospects to build relationships
Required Talents & Attributes:
• Possess these qualities: grit, determination and positive attitude
• Proven track record for exceeding goals
• Strong personal and professional network
• Passion for the future of television, data and personalization
• Passionate about technology, innovation and high-growth businesses
About Tru Optik
Tru Optik is a trailblazer in data-driven OTT audience and consumer monetization. Armed with the largest census-level audience measurement of global OTT media consumption and a proprietary tech stack, Tru Optik works with advertisers to publishers and all players in the value chain to bring data to the OTT ecosystem.
Submit a completed resume and cover letter