You will work proactively and collaboratively to help the organization develop and execute solutions for publishers and advertisers in the OTT ecosystem. You will be a proactive leader, focused on client’s needs and always figuring out multiple solutions. You will be working with both clients/partners and internal teams ensuring that Tru Optik delivers exceptional value to our clients and partners. You will be providing team members with the support to optimize their understanding and execution of the workflow and processes, our products and platform. You will focus on our programmatic, analytical and measurement capabilities to help out teams deliver high quality lifetime value and minimize client churn.
Tru Optik’s OTT Data Management Platform is the first and only tech and data stack that works seamlessly across all three OTT platforms: connected TV, desktop and mobile and provides solutions throughout the process: targeting and segmentation, measurement, and off- and on-line attribution.
• You will be responsible for understanding client/partner needs, expectations and deliverables
• You will be responsible for managing product offerings, ensuring deliverability of the orders and agreements
• You will look after the day-to-day management of the team (balancing the workload, removing roadblocks, improving individual skills and motivation) so that the team can successfully deliver against our customers’ goals
• Maintain best practices and processes for onboarding new team members
• You will identify and fix negative (or promote positive) campaign delivery trends having to with performance, product delivery
• You will act as the point of contact for escalation on issues related to any of the tasks involved, including but not limited to product delivery, technical and process issues
• Constantly evaluate workflow, and identify areas of inefficiency in internal processes and lead the team towards improvements
• Working for a rapidly growing start up with room for advancement
• Incentive stock options package
• 401K with company match
• Generously subsidized employee and family health insurance
• 24/7 snacks and beverages and company wide lunch weekly!
• Diverse and inviting work environment
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• 1-3 years in client-facing roles (sales, sales operations, sales service)
• Working experience in advertising technology
• Experience with Computer Engineering, Product Design or Programmatic space: Ad Networks, Exchanges, DSPs, SSPs
• Demonstrated skills in working with a variety of teams with different workflows and objectives
• Superior strategic and analytical skills and ability to simply present complex topics
• Strong communication skills, including written and verbal communication
• Experience working in high-growth, start up environments
Required Talents & Attributes:
• Possess these qualities: grit, determination and positive attitude
• Proven track record for exceeding goals
• Strong personal and professional network
• Passion for the future of television, data and personalization
• Passionate about technology, innovation and high-growth businesses
About Tru Optik
Tru Optik is a trailblazer in data-driven OTT audience and consumer monetization. Armed with the largest census-level audience measurement of global OTT media consumption and a proprietary tech stack, Tru Optik works with advertisers to publishers and all players in the value chain to bring data to the OTT ecosystem.
Submit a completed resume and cover letter