Tru Optik is looking for a talented front-end software engineer to become a core contributor to our growing team. We want a team player who can stick to deadlines, and communicate effectively.
Reporting to the VP of Engineering, the Software Developer will be responsible for application development and support of digital product and services. The developer will work with in a highly collaborative, cross functional/agile team. The developer will be responsible for developing unit testing and overall integration tests for the project team. Working with all Information Systems groups on the recommendation and implementation of technologies standards and practices around internet and mobile technologies.
• Working for a rapidly growing start up with room for advancement
• Incentive stock options package
• 401K with company match
• Generously subsidized employee and family health insurance
• 24/7 snacks and beverages and company wide lunch weekly!
• Diverse and inviting work environment
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and recent, relevant work experience.
• Understanding of Web Standards, Accessibility, and command of Semantic markup (XHTML, HTML5).
• Experience with jQuery and variety of database systems – Node.js, MongoDB, MySQL, Unix BASH.
• Experience developing for mobile devices and responsive design.
Required Talents & Attributes:
• Knowledge of and desire to work in an Agile development environment.
• Needs good work ethic and strong sense of ownership of end result.
• Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams.
About Tru Optik
Tru Optik is the trailblazer in over-the-top measurement, activation, and attribution. Armed with the largest census level audience measurement of global OTT media consumption -- Tru Optik uses its data and technology to empower brands, media companies and agencies with the ability to identify and monetize audience and consumer demand across all screens.
Submit a completed resume and cover letter