Tru Optik is looking for an Optimization Analyst to manage online display, mobile, and video ad campaigns.
Apply if you are a sharp analytical thinker and are excited to turn huge amounts of information into actionable insight. We love people with data analysis experience and who are as comfortable thinking about big ideas as are they are jumping into the trench to get the job done. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone that wants to make a huge personal impact while being part of something big.
• Optimize advertising campaigns using all of Tru Optik’s advanced tools
• Analyze campaign results and audience insight to develop tactics and strategies that produce superior performance
• Consult our sales team on optimization strategies that will bring more value to our advertising clients
• Discuss new tools and strategies with our product development team
• Working for a rapidly growing start up with room for advancement
• Incentive stock options package
• 401K with company match
• Generously subsidized employee and family health insurance
• 24/7 snacks and beverages and company wide lunch weekly!
• Diverse and inviting work environment
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 0-3 years prior work experience
• Passion for data analysis supported by personal and professional experiences
• Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering (or relevant field)
• Comfort with Excel and other standard productivity tools
• Experience with SQL, Python, R/SAS/Stata a plus
About Tru Optik
Tru Optik is a digital media audience intelligence company that empowers brand marketers, media companies, and agencies with the insight and solutions needed to fully monetize audience and consumer demand.
Submit a completed resume and cover letter